All you need to know about the most prestigious IT projects award in the industry.
See if your question is answered below (click on the question to view the answer):
- What are the InfoWorld/Forrester Enterprise Architecture Awards for?
- Is there a fee to enter?
- Can I get an extension of the submission deadline?
- To enter, do I need to do anything besides fill out and submit the online nomination form?
- How are winners selected?
- May I nominate more than one enterprise architecture initiative for an award?
- May vendors nominate customer projects?
- Are professional service providers eligible to win for client projects?
- Are non-U.S.-based companies eligible to win an award?
- If the project lead from a nominated company is interviewed by an InfoWorld reporter, does that mean the nominated company has won?
- How do I know if my submission was successful?
- Are the winners published in hierarchical order?
- Will there be any follow-on articles on a winning submission?
- Can a nominated company win an InfoWorld/Forrester Enterprise Architecture Award two years in a row?
- Is there a physical award?
- Is there an award ceremony?
- How can I use the award, InfoWorld logo, and/or profile writeup in press releases, on Web pages, etc.?
- Will I be notified if our company’s project doesn’t win?
- How do I find out why our company didn’t win?
Still have questions?
For other questions pertaining to the InfoWorld/Forrester Enterprise Architecture Awards, please contact Editor in Chief Eric Knorr.
Confirmation that your entry has been received is not necessary if you have used the online nomination form without difficulty and clicked the Submit button without receiving an error message. If you experience technical difficulty, please contact InfoWorld Support.