MedAxiom Cardiovascular Service Line Symposium 2014
June 18-20, 2014
Beaver Creek, CO
The service line approach is the transformative model creating a horizontal, full continuum, patient care delivery systems in healthcare today. Learn how progressive programs are leveraging the alignment of physician and hospital organizations to create value for patients in the cardiovascular service line. Transformative advancements in service line program development and operations, financial management, governance and leadership will be shared by the country’s leading programs.
Whether you are a hospital executive and your growth and excellence strategy is to optimize your cardiovascular acquisition value or you’re coming into the relationship from the practice side to run the service line or you are a forward thinking independent practice taking the lead in a co-management agreement, you need guidance and support to drive excellence in your organization. To be successful in this environment, senior leaders must redefine value through quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
The focus will be on transformative initiatives, both clinical and non-clinical. As opposed to hypothetical solutions, the program will provide real world examples of successful programs in all domains: clinical programs, operations, quality, financial, strategic/governance/organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Service line administrators
- Practice CEO
- Practice COO and CFO
- Physician leaders
- CEO’s and Presidents
- CFO’s and COO’s
- Chief Nursing and Medical Officers
- Medical Staff Directors
- Service Line and Quality Directors
- Hospital Administrators
- A System’s Approach to Advanced Heart Failure – Destination VAD and Transplant
- Connecting Strategy to Financial Impact
- Hiring the Right Team
- Resistant Hypertension – An Act in Collaboration and Coordination
- The Value Institute
- The Role of Palliative Care in Heart and Vascular Centers of Excellence
- The New Office in the C-Suite, CXO – Chief Experience Officer
- The Cardiac Nocturnist
- The Piedmont Physician Leadership Academy
- Applications in CV Telehealth
- $899 per person before May 2, 2014
- $1,099 per person after May 2, 2014
- $1,099 per person before May 2, 2014
- $1,299 per person after May 2, 2014
- from $3,500 to $6,000
In the unlikely event that the program is canceled, MedAxiom will refund the registration fee in full but is not responsible for any travel costs you may incur.Cancellation policy: All attendee cancellations on or before May 2, 2014 are subject to a $150 administrative fee. Cancellations after May 2, 2014 are not eligible for refunds or transfers. Please contact us with questions.